become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nobel_Laureates/Curie,_Marie
Nobel Prize in Chemistry
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Nobel Prize in Chemistry: Nobel Laureates: Curie, Marie
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Physics: Physicists: Curie, Marie
This category in other languages:
Marie and Pierre Curie and the Discovery of Polonium and Radium
- Detailed biographies of the husband-wife team known for their pioneering research in the field of radiology.
Marie Curie (1867-1934)
- 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the discovery of the elements radium and polonium, by the isolation of radium and the study of the nature and compounds of radium. First person to win two Nobel prizes.
Marie Curie and the NBS Radium Standards
- A history of the NBS radium standards and Marie Curie's involvement
The Nobel Prize in Physics 1903
- Nobel for the discovery of radioactivity in 1896, shared with Pierre Curie and Antoine Henri Becquerel.
NPR Talk of the Nation : 'Obsessive Genius,' The Life of Marie Curie
- A look at the life and work of a scientist who earned not one, but two Nobels - Marie Curie. She won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903, and for Chemistry in 1911. Includes a talk with the author of a new biography about Curie. [32:23 streaming audio broadcast] (December 10, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 2:35:08 UTC -