become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inorganic/Structure
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Inorganic: Structure
Science: Physics: Crystallography
- Interactive site that draws Penrose tilings and their generalizations.
Atomic Structure Timeline
- Timeline for the development of atomic structure. Democritus (<1704) to Fermi (1950s+.)
- Part of the 'The Organometallic HyperTextBook'. Hydride complexes contain a metal-hydrogen bond, but are not necessarily hydridic in nature. By Rob Toreki, University of Kentucky, USA.
- An encyclopedia style entry for "structure of the atom."
Purdue Chemical Education
- Structure of the atom including examples.
The Structure of the Atom by Ernest Rutherford
- [Reprint] Follow-up to his landmark 1911 paper.
Working out the Structure of the Atom
- A summary of the foundations for our understanding of atomic structure.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 14:35:24 UTC -