become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inorganic/Research_Groups
Science: Chemistry: Research Groups
- Organometallic chemistry aimed at the development of new stoichiometric and catalytic processes and to gain fundamental understanding of their mechanisms.
Hartwig, John F.
- Development and mechanistic studies of new transition metal-catalyzed reactions. (Yale University)
The Huynh Group, Singapore
- Research under assistant professor Dr. Huynh Han Vinh at the National University of Singapore involves organometallic chemistry with a focus on N-heterocyclic carbenes, their complexes and applications.
- Inorganic, bioinorganic and environmental chemistry.
- Synthesis, structure, and reactivity of biologically relevant transition-metal complexes.
- At the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Research includes both structural and mechanistic studies of macromolecules as well as synthetic inorganic chemistry.
- Research in the MacBeth Group at Emory University focuses on inorganic synthesis with emphasis in the areas of ligand design and catalysis.
Quasicrystal Research at Iowa State University and Ames Laboratory
- Background information on quasicrystals and the research program into their special properties.
- Inorganic, bioinorganic and biophysical chemistry.
- Novel inorganic, organometallic, solid state, and polymeric systems.
- Organometallic chemistry of d0 and d10 metals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 5:24:05 UTC -