become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inorganic/Education
Science: Chemistry: Education
Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Book by Cotton, F. Albert et al. Probably the most fundamental and authoritative book on the subject.
The Chelate Effect
- A short tutorial on the chelate effect.
Chem 1: Virtual Textbook
- Introduction to chemistry, an online course.
- Tutorials for high school chemistry.
- An introductory course at The University of the West Indies, Mona Campus.
- Part of the 'The Organometallic HyperTextBook'. Definitions of coordination numbers in complexes of transition metals, by Rob Toreki (University of Kentucky, USA).
Formulas and Names of Ionic Compounds
- Primer on nomenclature of inorganic compounds. Introduction to basic rules with examples.
General Chemistry Laboratory
- The Electronic Educational Environment courses at the University of California, Irvine.
Inorganic Chemistry Teaching Resources
- Three dimensional periodic table of radii and structure database.
Inorganic Courses from the West Indies
- Including course information on coordination numbers, geometry and a start on interpretation of spectra.
Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms
- Notes about inorganic reaction mechanisms, including an introduction to kinetics and mechanism, substitution reactions, sis and trans effects, trans influence, anation and solvolysis reactions, and electron transfer reactions (from Oxford University in the UK).
- Lectures on organometallic reactions.
The pH Scale
- Various inorganic chemistry resources with emphasis on how to perform various calculations relating to pH and pH issues.
Quia - Java Games
- Learn the elements and their symbols using Java.
Structure and Isomerism of Coordination Compounds
- A guide to important introductory concepts of inorganic chemistry. By John Nash (Purdue University, USA).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2011 at 8:15:02 UTC -