the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Inorganic
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Inorganic
Ionic and Covalent Bonding
Academia and Institutes
Products and Services
Science: Chemistry: Elements
Science: Chemistry: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
American Institute of Physics Center for History of Physics: The Discovery of the Electron
- An exhibit with text, animations and voice about J.J. Thomson's 1897 experiments which helped bring understanding of the electron as a fundamental unit of matter.
- Scanning tunneling microscopy image gallery of many metals and surfaces on an atomic scale.
- An essay on diamond, prepared as molecule of the month presentation.
- Information from the Janda lab on clathrate hydrates, an ubiquitous class of crystalline inclusion compounds with nonstoichiometric composition, consisting of guest molecules trapped in a lattice of polyhedral water cages.
- The crystal structure of gold.
- Book published by John Wiley and Sons to provide all users of inorganic substances with detailed and foolproof procedures for the preparation of important compounds. Available to download as pdf files.
Institut für Theoretische Physik der Universität
- Quasicrystals and Symmetry, a technical discussion about quasicrystals.
- Information about some of the important elements in the construction of fireworks.
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory: Particle Adventure
- The fundamentals of matter and forces.
Marz Kreations Chemistry Page
- An online database of experiments done by a teenager. Non-professional but instructive with many experimental examples. Hobby oriented presentation.
Quantitative Analysis of Mercury, Silver, Tin, Copper and Zinc in Dental Amalgam
- The percentages of these metals left in dental amalgam are measured and Faraday's law is used to compute the release of mercury from dental amalgam due to galvanic current between gold alloy dental material and amalgam.
- Explanation, pictures, and wallpaper of these unusual structures.
Solubility of Things
- Provides information on the solubility of various types of chemical substances such as salts and alcohols, with chemical formulae and examples.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:24:09 AM EST -