become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Priestley,_Joseph
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: History: Priestley, Joseph
This category in other languages:
Chemical Achievers - Joseph Priestley
- A biography with photographs, drawings, cartoons and links to related resources.
Disquisitions Relating to Matter and Spirit (1777)
- Complete text and image facsimile of the book. Held by: Department of Special Collections, Van Pelt Library, University of Pennsylvania.
Jesus, Socrates, and Others
- Text of a letter written to Priestly in by Thomas Jefferson in 1803.
- Wikipedia article on this English theologian and scientist who lived from 13th March 1733 to 6 February 1804.
Joseph Priestley, 1733-1804
- A lecture treating Priestley's life and work.
Priestley in America
- Project Gutenberg includes 1920 book by Edgar Fahs Smith in ASCII text, HTML, and ebook-reader formats.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 9:54:11 AM EST -