become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Davy,_Humphrey
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: History: Davy, Humphrey
Davy on Chlorine
- Full text of his paper entitled " On a Combination of Oxymuriatic Gas and Oxygene Gas " read February 21, 1811 .
- Wikipedia article on this British chemist and inventor.
Humphry Davy: Electrochemistry
- Short article on how he proved that it was not using two different metals that made the Voltaic Pile work.
Sir Humphry Davy (1778 - 1829)
- Short biographical details of this British chemist best known for his experiments in electro-chemistry and his invention of a miner's safety lamp.
Sir Humprey Davy
- Full text facsimile of the original publication in Littell's Living Age Journal, published in 1845 .
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:06 PM EST -