become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Environmental_Chemistry
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Toxicology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry
Applied Environmental Research Laboratories
- The AERL conducts pure and applied research in the environmental sciences and supports the training of highly qualified personnel in environmental chemical analysis. At Vancouver Island University.
Center for Environmental Modelling and Chemistry
- Research center at Trent University, Ontario, Canada, contributing to the scientific understanding of chemical behaviour in the environment. Several free modelling tools are available to download.
- Resource for articles on environmentally significant chemicals, hazardous materials, social issues, educational aids, and geologic timeline.
The Foam Book
- A reference source for aqueous foam technology subdivided by application.
Hebrew University of Jerusalem: Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry
- Professor Ovadia Lev leads research into the formation of volatile organo-sulfur compounds in natural aquatic systems and develops analytical and bioelectrochemical diagnostic tools based on sol-gel technology.
Oak Crest Institute of Science
- Non-profit environmental chemistry research and education organization.
Soil and Water Biogeochemistry at the University of Kentucky
- Conducts research into environmental transport, fate, and remediation of toxic agricultural and industrial chemicals.
Wikipedia: Environmental Chemistry
- Introduction to the scientific discipline, methods employed, and related fields such as the developing topic of green chemistry. Authored by contributions from the public.
- Course notes, glossary, library resources, and exam questions from Northern Arizona University. (May 17, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 12:54:10 UTC -