become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Environmental_Chemistry
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Environmental Chemistry
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Toxicology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry
Applied Environmental Research Laboratories
- The AERL conducts pure and applied research in the environmental sciences and supports the training of highly qualified personnel in environmental chemical analysis. At Vancouver Island University.
Center for Environmental Modelling and Chemistry
- Research center at Trent University, Ontario, Canada, contributing to the scientific understanding of chemical behaviour in the environment. Several free modelling tools are available to download.
- Resource for articles on environmentally significant chemicals, hazardous materials, social issues, educational aids, and geologic timeline.
Hebrew University of Jerusalem: Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry
- Professor Ovadia Lev leads research into the formation of volatile organo-sulfur compounds in natural aquatic systems and develops analytical and bioelectrochemical diagnostic tools based on sol-gel technology.
MSc Programme in Environmental Chemistry
- Details of postgraduate degree course at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Oak Crest Institute of Science
- Non-profit environmental chemistry research and education organization.
Soil and Water Biogeochemistry at the University of Kentucky
- Conducts research into environmental transport, fate, and remediation of toxic agricultural and industrial chemicals.
The Center for Green Manufacturing
- Faculty focusing on technology, such as metallurgical and materials engineering, for energy and pollution efficient processes, integrated into the science and engineering curriculum at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa.
The Foam Book
- A reference source for aqueous foam technology subdivided by application.
Wikipedia: Environmental Chemistry
- Introduction to the scientific discipline, methods employed, and related fields such as the developing topic of green chemistry. Authored by contributions from the public.
- Course notes, glossary, library resources, and exam questions from Northern Arizona University. (May 17, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 7:11:44 PM EST -