become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Vanadium
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Transition Metals
- Basic information, atomic structure, and isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Vanadium
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
USGS Minerals Information: Vanadium
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Vanadium
- Full text of the monograph by J. L. Brownlee Jr. (Dept. of Chemistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan). [PDF] (December 01, 1960)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 9:05:05 UTC -