become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Uranium
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Actinides
Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear: Nuclear Fuel
Society: Issues: Environment: Nuclear: Uranium Mining and Milling
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Depleted Uranium
- Basic information, atomic structure, and isotopes.
- Information about depleted uranium in question and answer form.
The Element Uranium
- Basic and advanced technical details and history concerning uranium.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental - Isotopes of the Element Uranium
- Has an extensive list about the isotopes of uranium. Gives mass number, half life, branching percentage, and decay mode of the isotopes.
It's Elemental: Uranium
- Basic physical and historical information.
Radioactive Byproducts of Depleted Uranium (Uranium-238)
- Shows the byproducs of depleted uranium and shows their half-lives.
Uranium and Its Compounds
- Facts about uranium and its compounds, including physical and chemical properties, uses, and possible health effects.
Uranium-235 Chain Reaction
- Shows examples uranium reactions in fission, as well as data about those reactions.
Uranium: Properties: Element
- Very extensive information about the chemical/physical properties of uranium. Information includes the occurrence of uranium, isotopes, and spectrum.
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 14:35:03 UTC -