become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Titanium
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Elements: Titanium
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Transition Metals
- Basic information, atomic structure, and isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Titanium
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, and health effects.
USGS Minerals Information: Titanium
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Titanium
- Full text of the monograph by Vincent J. Landis (San Diego State University, San Diego, California). [PDF] (January 01, 1971)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 8:45:02 UTC -