become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Silicon
Business: Chemicals: Polymers: Rubber: Synthetic: Silicone
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Metalloids
- Electronic, thermal, and steric data along with basic information.
- Basic information, atomic structure, and table of isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Silicon
- Basic physical and historical information.
Silicon Chemistry Primer
- Review of silicon and silicone chemistry including properties and types of materials that can be made.
USGS Minerals Information: Silicon
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Silicon
- Full text of the monograph by David R. Schink (Isotopes, a Teledyne Company, Palo Alto, California). [PDF] (November 01, 1968)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 11:05:07 UTC -