become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Selenium
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Nonmetals
- Basic information, atomic structure, and isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Selenium
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
Linking Selenium Sources to Ecosystems: Local and Global Perspectives
- U.S. Geological Survey materials on the environmental sources, biogeochemistry, and toxicology of selenium.
USGS Minerals Information: Selenium
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Selenium
- Full text of the monograph by V. J. Molinski (Union Carbide Corporation, Mining and Metals Division, Research Center, Tuxedo, New York) and G. W. Leddicotte (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee). [PDF] (November 01, 1965)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 17:35:02 UTC -