become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Rhenium
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Transition Metals
- Basic information, atomic structure, and isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Rhenium
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, and health effects.
USGS Minerals Information: Rhenium
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Rhenium
- Full text of the monograph by G. W. Leddicotte (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee). [PDF] (March 01, 1961)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 13:54:06 UTC -