become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Radium
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Alkali Earth Metals
- Basic information, atomic structure, and isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Radium
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Radium
- Full text of the monograph by Murrell L. Salutsky (W.R. Grace and Co., Research Division, Washington Research Center, Clarksville, Maryland) and H. W. Kirby (Mound Laboratory, Miamisburg, Ohio). [PDF] (December 01, 1964)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 9:35:02 UTC -