become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Phosphorus
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Elements: Phosphorus
Health: Nutrition: Nutrients: Vitamins and Minerals: Phosphorus
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Nonmetals
- Basic information, atomic structure, and table of isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Phosphorus
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Phosphorus
- Full text of the monograph by William T. Mullins and G. W. Leddicote (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee). [PDF] (March 01, 1962)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 6:05:04 UTC -