become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Gold
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Elements: Gold
Business: Investing: Commodities and Futures: Precious Metals: Gold
Business: Materials: Metals: Gold
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Transition Metals
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Metallic Deposits: Gold
- Basic information, atomic structure, and table of isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
- The peer reviewed journal on the latest science, technology and applications of gold. It includes papers on the latest research advances, reviews, conference reports, and highlights of patents and scientific literature.
It's Elemental: Gold
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
USGS Minerals Information: Gold
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
World Gold Council: Science and Industry
- Information about various different topics regarding gold.
Radiochemistry of Gold
- Full text of the monograph by J. F. Emery (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee). [PDF] (May 01, 1961)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 17:15:02 UTC -