become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Copper
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Elements: Copper
Business: Materials: Metals: Copper
Health: Nutrition: Nutrients: Vitamins and Minerals: Copper
- Basic information, atomic structure, and table of isotopes.
- Properties and applications along with photographs and chemical formulas of occurrences.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Copper
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
USGS Minerals Information: Copper
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Copper
- Full text of the monograph by F. F. Dyer (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee). [PDF] (April 01, 1961)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 14:54:02 UTC -