become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Boron
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Metalloids
- Comprehensive historical data about the element and its compounds.
- Boron chemistry and links to boron chemists around the world.
- Basic information, atomic structure, and table of isotopes.
- Atomic structure, chemical and physical properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Boron
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
USGS Minerals Information: Boron
- Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of the element (PDF format).
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 6:35:02 UTC -