become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elements/Antimony
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Metalloids
This category in other languages:
- Basic information, atomic structure, and table of isotopes.
- Atomic structure, properties, and table of nuclides.
It's Elemental: Antimony
- Basic physical and historical information.
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
USGS Minerals Information: Antimony
- Overview and a number of publications in PDF format.
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties.
- Details the properties of the element, including its history, applications, and characteristics.
Radiochemistry of Antimony
- Full text of the monograph by William J. Maeck (Phillips Petroleum Company, Atomic Energy Division, Idaho Falls, Idaho). [PDF] (February 01, 1961)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 11:45:05 UTC -