become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electrochemistry/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Electrochemistry: Research Groups
Science: Chemistry: Research Groups
Bioengineering and Bioelectrochemistry Group
- Research group at the university of Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, SPAIN. Bioelectrochemistry and biosensors.
Center for Electrochemical Research and Development (CIDETEC)
- Performs research and development activities in all electrochemical technologies, mainly advanced batteries, super capacitors and fuel cells. (English and Spanish)
Compton Group at Oxford
- AFM, sonochemistry, fast voltammetry, photochemistry, electroanalysis, and computational chemistry. Click "Data Analysis" button for access to working curves for various mechanisms online.
Department of Chemical Engineering
- University of Patras, Greece. Includes the Laboratory of Chemical & Electrochemical Processes, the Laboratory of Heterogeneous Catalysis and the Laboratory of Ceramic & Composite Materials.
- Provides information on the research being undertaken at the Department of Chemistry, Umea University, Sweden.
- Research interests include electrochemistry, surface chemistry, carotenoid electrochemistry, metalloproteins and electrocatalysis.
ICTM: Department of Electrochemistry
- Provides information on the fundamental and applied research being undertaken at the Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy, Beograd, Serbia.
Kounaves Research Group
- Research focused on fundamental questions in planetary science using analytical chemistry and electrochemically-based sensors. Major area of interest is the use of in-situ chemical analysis systems to understand Mars, its geochemistry, and potential for supporting microbial life. Also the application of the same techniques to investigate the sub-glacial oceans on Europa.
Laboratory of Molecular Electrochemistry
- Provides information on the research being undertaken at the University of Turin, Italy.
Liverpool Electrochemistry Group
- ITIES, nanoparticles, SAMs, electroanalytical chemistry, silicon micromachining. University of Liverpool.
Professor Alexey Davydov
- Head of Laboratory of Physical Electrochemistry, Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences. Includes biography, research interests and selected publications.
Southampton Electrochemistry Group
- Research group in electrochemistry, chemistry links research news.
Warwick Electrochemistry and Interfaces Group
- The pages of the groups of Prof. Pat Unwin and Dr. Julie Macpherson detailing research in electrochemistry, interfacial processes and nanotechnology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:54:09 PM EDT -