become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electrochemistry/Corrosion
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Electrochemistry: Corrosion
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Commercial Contractors: Civil and Roadworks: Corrosion
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Site Construction: Cathodic Protection
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Civil: Consulting: Corrosion
Business: Materials: Metals: Alloys
Science: Technology: Civil Engineering: Corrosion
Science: Technology: Metallurgy: Coating and Corrosion
AUCSC - Appalachian Underground Corrosion Short Course
- Provides basic to advanced training in corrosion control and surveys.
Caltech Engineering Services
- Complete instruments solution for cathodic protection, NDT, corrosion, paint like Holiday Detector, Pin-hole Detectors, Wet Film thickness gauge, coating thickness gages, Spark testers, half cell reference electrodes, test stations etc.
- The goal of this site is to bring to your attention new tools, events and concepts to help quantify corrosion damage and the benefits of proposed solutions.
Corrosion Research Group - Cadiz University
- Interests are corrosion education, lanthanide inhibitor, aluminium alloys, marine environments, water-borne coating, and electrochemical techniques.
- Provides a starting point for searching the internet for information on the science of corrosion, its prevention and control.
- Portal for materials and corrosion. Technical content and tools related to corrosion. Access to some of the information unfortunately requires 'free' registration. Site is a front for InterCorr Int Inc.
Huijbregts Corrosion Consultancy Solving and preventing corrosion failures
- Corrosion consultancy; experience in corrosion , erosion-corrosion and stress corrosion cracking problems in water-steam systems, coal fired units and waste incineration plants. Summaries of publications are given.
Institute of Corrosion
- Institute of Corrosion offers training and certification in various corrosion mitigation disciplines.
- Dedicated to protecting the environment, promoting public safety, and reducing the economic impact of corrosion by advancing the knowledge of corrosion engineering and science.
Usenet sci.chem.electrochem -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 21, 2013 5:15:04 AM EDT -