the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Electrochemistry
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Electrochemistry
Products and Services
This category in other languages:
- Electrochemical Science and Technology Information Resource, edited by Zoltan Nagy. Definitions, research groups, books, and links.
All about Electrochemistry
- A comprehensive, in-depth tutorial for college-level General Chemistry, intended to supplement or replace standard textbook treatments.
Battery Chemistry FAQ
- A good overview of various primary and secondary battery chemistries. Supercapacitors also mentioned.
Broddarp of Nevada
- Electrochemical consultants and ITExpress newsletter on the subject of power sources including Lithium batteries, portable power, and electric vehicles.
Center for Electrochemical Science and Engineering
- At the Univ. of Virginia. Sponsors of a DC Corrosion and a Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy Short Course.
- Chemical Engineering at Oxford.
- Wikipedia article on this form of potentiodynamic electrochemical measurement.
ECS Digital Library
- Provides searchable online access to the various journals, books, and other collections published by the Electrochemical Society.
EDRACI, the Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Site has a nice collection of links of interest to Australians, Resource links of interest to all.
EIS Spectrum Analyser
- A freeware program for analysis and simulation of impedance spectra.
- A nice dictionary of electrochemical terms.
- Articles about many aspects of electrochemistry, written by leading experts in the field. The articles are written in popular science style for the general public.
European Internet Centre for Impedance Spectroscopy
- Sponsored by UNESCO (UVO-ROSTE). Aims to be a base for the gathering, transfer and exploration of knowledge and ideas concerning electrochemical impedance and its application in different scientific and applied fields.
GEM: Global Energy Marketplace
- Welcome to GEM, the Global Energy Marketplace.
Groups Studying CVD Diamond
- CVD diamond is an exciting new electrode material. The Bristol group lists others in the field.
Ionic Liquids Technologies GmbH.
- Offers specialist contract research and development, consulting, and custom synthesis as well as standard portfolio. Overview of services and applications in nanotechnology, with contacts in Denzlingen, Germany.
Journal of the Electrochemical Society
- Peer-reviewed journal publishing papers in the field of solid-state and electrochemical science and technology.
Journal: J of New Materials for Electrochemical Systems
- First international journal for exchange and dissemination of basic ideas on new materials in connection with electrochemical systems.
- L-Chem develops CAD software (Cell-Design) for modeling and simulation of electrochemical systems.
Liquid Junction Potential Calculator
- Information about a calculator for liquid junction potentials. References included.
Nobel Prize - Chemistry 1992 - Marcus
- "for his contributions to the theory of electron transfer reactions in chemical systems" The Marcus Theory
Nobel Prize - Chemistry, 1959 - J. Heyrovsky
- "for his discovery and development of the polarographic methods of analysis" The Father of Polarography.
Potentiodynamic Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- This digital electrochemical technique acquires and analyses impedance spectra of solid/liquid interface in a potential scan
Societies - ESTIR listings
- Technical and professional societies of interest to electrochemists.
Society for Electroanalytical Chemistry, SEAC
- SEAC sponsors Reilley Award, New Investigators Award, and Graduate Student Travel Grants at PittCon each year. Nice list of journals.
Society: International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
- International society with two meetings per year.
Society: The Electrochemical Society, Inc. (ECS)
- The homepage for the Electrochemical Society.
Software: Electrochemical Simulations Package, ESP
- Curve fitting via the COOL algorithm, but with user defined mechanism. Digital simulation (a la Digisim) is used to generate the theoretical curve. Free.
- Virtual electrochemist. It simulates voltammetry and chronoamperometry on virtually any mechanism by virtually any waveform techniques.
Undergraduate Electrochemical Education
- Teaches electrochemical techniques in an undergraduate lab. There are many links to additional resources and information, including example experiments and basic theory.
Usenet sci.chem.electrochem -
Usenet sci.chem.electrochem.battery -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 12:24:13 UTC -