become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Multimedia
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Education: Multimedia
Chemist's Art Gallery
- Visualization is a key to understanding how molecules behave and react, and in designing chemicals for particular purposes. The Chemist's Art Gallery contains visualizations and animations in chemistry done at the Center for Scientific Computing, Finland.
Chemistry Hypermedia Project
- On-line educational hypermedia for general chemistry, analytical chemistry, instrumental analysis, optics, and electronics.
- Series of college chemistry courses on DVDs, CDs, and immediate downloads designed to facilitate teaching and learning chemistry at the college level. Includes fundamentals, inorganic and organic chemistry.
- A student's site presenting visualizations and animations of organic, inorganic and biochemical molecules.
- Self-paced interactive learning tutorials for general high school, college and university science, including physics, organic and physical chemistry courses.
Molecules from Chemistry at Okanagan University College
- 1100+ molecular models in .pdb or .mol format.
Organic Chemistry at Centre College
- Tutorials to help organic chemistry students visualize molecules and changes in molecules. Changes covered include conformations and reactions (substitution and elimination).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 12, 2011 at 2:05:05 UTC -