become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Directories
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Directories
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Business: Chemicals: Directories
This category in other languages:
ChIN - The Chemical Information Network
- Comprehensive directory of chemical information on the web.
- A directory of chemistry resources on the WWW, located on the Sheffield chemistry server.
- Providing information on all facets of the world-wide chemical industry. Many links to web resources of interest to chemists and the chemical industry.
- Features searchable chemistry journals and databases, jobs, books, software, conferences diary and ChemDex+.
- Many places to search chemical information in Internet, page held in Columbia.
- An information service for the German chemistry community. It provides search engines for chemistry and various databases for chemical information.
- Directory and search engine of chemistry related resources on the Internet.
- Online networks in specialist areas, science, industry and product news, a comprehensive events database, job centre, access to major references, and society resources.
Links for Chemists
- An extensive index of chemistry resources maintained at The University of Liverpool.
Medicinal Chemistry Links
- A collection of links for chemists and students involved in organic, biochemical, computational, and/or medicinal chemistry research, maintained by Virginia Commonwealth University.
Rolf Claessen's Chemistry Index
- Links to freeware, discounted software, free databases, societies, spectroscopy resources, reaction mechanisms and online discussion forums.
The Wired Chemist
- A collection of Chemistry resources, including links to other sites and data tables.
- Maintains lists of events, links and jobs. Registered members can promote their websites themselves.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 6:22:06 PM EDT -