become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational/Molecular_Dynamics
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Computational: Molecular Dynamics
The Fritz Haber Center for Molecular Research
- The primary objectives of the center are to support research in molecular dynamics and encourage cooperation between German and Israeli scientists. The center supports theoretical researches in all branches of chemical physics and biophysics.
The MD Group
- The MD Group is concerned with molecular and mesoscopic dynamics simulation studies of complex biomolecular systems such as biopolymers and lipid aggregates.
- Includes an extensive tutorial, with sample programs in Fortran 90, and links to software packages.
- Focuses on parallel molecular dynamics: algorithms, benchmark timings, codes and simulation results. Includes several article references.
Rapaport, Dennis C
- Includes table of contents for his book, java applets for related courses, and articles on the development of this subject
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2007 at 0:15:23 UTC -