become an editor
the entire directory
only in Catalysis/Research_Groups
Science: Chemistry: Research Groups
- Michael Amiridis, University of South Carolina. Synthesizes and studies heterogeneous catalysts and tries to understand why and how they work, with an emphasis on environmental catalysts.
- Alexis T. Bell, University of California at Berkeley. Research is aimed at understanding the fundamental relationships between the structure and composition of heterogeneous catalysts and their performance.
Boreskov Institute of Catalysis
- Part of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, performing fundamental and applied research in a wide range of catalysis areas.
Institute of Researches on Catalysis and Environment
- At the University of Lyon, France. Provides information on the staff, research and the technical center.
Northwestern University Institute for Environmental Catalysis
- Aims to reduce the impact of human activities on the environment through improved understanding and better application of catalytic oxidation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2014 at 6:15:06 UTC -