become an editor
the entire directory
only in Catalysis/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Catalysis: Associations
Brazilian Catalysis Society
- Research in Brazil and other countries.
British Zeolite Association
- Promotes zeolite science in the UK. Information on the materials, news and events, and links to other resources.
Catalysis Club of Chicago
- NACS affiliate. Presentation of organization, awards, and schedule of upcoming meetings.
The Catalysis Club of Philadelphia
- Group of academic and industrial scientists presents its meeting schedule, news, events, and membership information.
Catalysis Section of the Royal Dutch Chemical Society
- Organisation uniting members from academia and industry who are active in the field of catalysis. Provides a newsletter and information about conferences and membership.
Catalysis Society of Japan
- Presents information on conferences and seminars, and international symposia. [Japanese/English]
Czech Zeolite Group
- Division of the Czech Chemical Society focused on academic and industrial researchers interested in natural and synthetic zeolite-based molecular sieves.
European Federation of Catalyst Societies (EFCATS)
- Federation of societies from 24 European countries. Site provides information on its biennial EuropaCat conference, links to national catalysis societies, and courses and research on catalysis throughout Europe.
Federation of European Zeolite Associations (FEZA)
- Scientific organization, organizing meetings and workshops in areas such as zeolite synthesis, ordered mesoporous materials, and catalytic applications.
International Association of Catalysis Societies
- Organizes the quadrennial International Congress on Catalysis. Information about the organization, upcoming events, and newsletters.
The International Natural Zeolite Association
- Scientific and technical organization focused on natural zeolite materials. Publications, membership information, event calendar.
International Zeolite Association
- Aims to promote the development of zeolite science and technology. News, publication listing, commissions, upcoming and past conferences, structure databases, and links.
The Nordic Catalysis Society
- Scandinavian association that organizes the biennial Nordic Symposium on Catalysis, as well as educational events.
The North American Catalysis Society (NACS)
- Promotes the growth and development of the science of catalysis and ancillary scientific disciplines, through meetings, education, and exchange of information. History of catalysis, meeting and event calendar, and educational information.
Organic Reactions Catalysis Society
- Group of scientists focusing on catalysis as applied to organic synthesis, whose primary activity is an annual conference. Information about the conference, awards, officers, and membership.
Pittsburgh-Cleveland Catalysis Society
- Overview of activities and officers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2013 at 1:10:31 UTC -