become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analytical/Software
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Software
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Software
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Instruments: Control Software
Science: Chemistry: Software
- Windows software and online learning for training in HPLC, GC, MS, GC-MS, LC-MS, IR, UV, NMR. Downloadable demos, pricing and ordering information available from Fullerton, California.
Advanced Chemistry Development
- Offers programs for chemists and educators in chromatography, NMR, IR, UV, MS, modeling, and physicochemical property prediction. Includes technical FAQ, database login, US contact and profile of company in Toronto, Ontario.
Advanced Kinetics and Technology Solutions
- AKTS offer thermogravimetry, thermal analysis and solid state kinetic analysis of MS and FTIR data. Includes downloads, online sample submission and contacts in Siders, Switzerland.
- Offers application-oriented and customized software for Instrumental Analysis with emphasis on: UV/Vis spectroscopy and spectra evaluation, enzymatic food analysis, dissolution analysis, quantitative single and multicomponent analysis.
- Develops range of software, including customized solutions for data flow, access and visualization. Includes downloadable chromatogram viewer, online manuals and support from Shenandoah, Texas.
LABTrack - the Original Electronic Lab Notebook
- Combines the functionality of a Word Processor, a LIMS-like database and the functions needed to keep a truly Legal and complete electronic lab notebook.
MeasureNet Technology, Ltd.
- Information on networked data collection systems, associated measurement tools, technical specifications, tutorials and sample experiments, for university and secondary school chemistry laboratories, from manufacturer in Cincinnati, OH.
- "Chemist" is a program for solution chemical equilibrium calculations. "Scientist" is a general mathematical modeling application for models consisting of analytic and/or differential equations.
MultiD Analyses AB
- DATAN is a tool to analyze chemical equilibria and to study chemical reactions.
Netzsch Advanced Software
- Offers thermokinetic analysis, thermal hazards simulation, viscosity-rheology modeling, and other advanced software for use w. all major vendors' thermal analysis equipment using ASCII data.
- Data processing for Spectroscopy, Spectrometry and Chromatography.
Scientific Instrument Services
- Commercial software including: chromatography, mass spectrometry, quality control, chemistry, inventory, modeling, and safety. Includes an index of developers.
- Offers drug discovery informatics software and services for data mining and analysis in cheminformatics and bioinformatics.
- A program for high throughput mass spectrometric sequence determination of linear and cyclic peptides originating from split-and-pool combinatorial libraries.
- Provides simulation of infrared spectra, including interface, relevant background information and a publications list, from the university at Nurnberg, Germany.
WinQual - Inorganic Qualitative Analysis
- WinQual is a massive qualitative analysis program, with over 2000 unknowns, 5 levels of difficulty, and many other options. This site offers a downloadable demo.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 18:16:03 UTC -