become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Instruments
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Separations Science: Liquid Chromatography: Products and Services: Instruments
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Separations Science: Products and Services: Instruments
- Company that specializes in LC, mass spectrometers, HPLC autosamplers and sample injection systems in Norcross, Georgia.
Analytical Instrument Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturers of chromatographic, electrochemical, and spectroscopic instrumentation, including non-solaring fiber optics for spectroscopy research. Based in Flemington, New Jersey.
- Develops electrochemical detectors and flowcells for HPLC, microbore and capillary chromatography and flow injection analysis, suitable for pulsed amperometry, coulometry and voltammetry. Based in Zoeterwoude, The Netherlands
- Manufacturer of systems for analytical, semi-preparative, preparative and industrial HPLC applications in Saint Ave, France.
Berger Instruments, Inc.
- Supercritical fluid chromatographs, with specialty in chiral separations, to pilot scale. Includes columns, consumables, and training calendar at Newark, Delaware.
- Manufacturer of densitometer and systems for TLC, HPTLC and planar chromatography. Assembly overviews, contacts for distributors, subsidiaries in Germany and USA, headquartered in Muttenz, Switzerland.
- Designers and manufacturers of UV/visible spectrophotometers, ion chromatographs and HPLC systems. Includes specifications of range, employment opportunities and distribution network from in Cambridge, England.
- Information about LabChrom software, A/D converter, chromatographic workstation and TLC scanner and densitometer. News and contacts for company in Budapest, Hungary.
Cohesive Technologies, Inc.
- Specialist in LC instrumentation, linked to high throughput mass spectrometry, including polymeric columns, with a range of bonding chemistries. Contacts in Milton Keynes, with headquarters in Franklin, Massachusetts.
- Manufacturers of liquid chromatography systems using pulsed amperometric detection, with reversed-phase and ion-exchange columns, accelerated solvent extraction and software for data processing. Global corporate information, based in Sunnyvale, California.
- Details of analytical HPLC and preparative LC equipment and accessories from Prague, Czech Republic.
Icon Scientific Inc.
- Components and systems, specializing in detectors for non-chromophores, including customized systems. US distributor for Knauer HPLC products and amino acid analyzers, based in North Potomac, Maryland.
- Specialist in countercurrent systems as an alternative to preparative HPLC and flash chromatography. Include model specifications, applications and technical support and contacts in Sainte Gemmes sur Loire, France.
- Designs, manufactures and distributes pumping systems, including preparative scale, specializing in protein dialysis and tangential flow filtration. Includes distribution within the USA, based in Middleton, Wisconsin.
- Specialist in low temperature evaporative light scattering detectors. Introduces applications, principle, references and global distribution from Alfortville, France.
- Equipment and processes for large-scale production of biomolecules, utilizing expanded bed adsorption techniques in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- HPLC and ultra performance LC systems, with range of mass spectrometry options. Columns and accessories, with worldwide network, and headquarters in Milford, Massachusetts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 3, 2011 10:23:38 PM EDT -