become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electrophoresis/Software
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biomolecules: Proteins and Enzymes: Proteomics
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Online Services
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Separations Science: Software
- Offers point-pattern-matching for the analysis of 2D gel images. Java client application can be used directly from an internet browser or can be downloaded. Interfaces with the gelmatching server via the internet.
- Offers capillary-based nanofluidic immunoassay platforms, designed for ultra-sensitive detection and characterization of proteins in ultra-small biological samples.
Delta2D & Protecs
- Produce dual channel images of 2D gels from different experiments or samples to show differences and similarities between two gels. Runs on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux.
- 1D gel analysis software from EZQuant Ltd. Features automated band detection and is suitable for all blot types.
- A free, platform-independent program to analyzing standard 1D and 2D protein gels. Users can calculate spot intensity, prepare HTML image maps and archive annotated gels to a public database using a standard web browser interface.
- Analyzes, annotates, and queries 2D gel samples for DNA and proteomic applications. Has recently been acquired by Amersham Biosciences and incorporated into ImageMaster 2D Platinum.
- Open source quantitative proteomics database software for data mining and analysis of 2D gels. Will be based on the Unix version of the NCI GELLAB-II image analysis software.
- Software for 1D and 2D densitometry of gel patterns, blots, microtitre plates and colony counting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 13:54:08 UTC -