- Separation methods in which the mobile phase is under the influence of an electrical charge,
- rather than mechanical or gravitational force.
- Until there are sufficient number of sites to form a separate category,
- this category is the most appropriate for sites specializing in isoelectric focusing,
- and other methods which separate on the bases of the isoelectric points of the analytes.
American Electrophoresis Society
Organization founded to improve and promote technologies for electrophoretic separation and detection with peer-training. Includes meetings, publications and contacts for officers throughout the USA.
Conferences, subscription and call for papers for journal specializing in peer-reviewed articles on innovative applications, analytical and preparative methods using electrophoresis, published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany.
Gel Electrophoresis Simulator
Predictor of band patterns for separation of different DNA, in the order of kilobase pairs on agarose, from Department of Physics at Davidson College, NC.
Hauser, Prof. Peter C.
Research into analytical applications, including portable CE, lab-on-a-chip, with detection by gas sensor, contactless conductivity and micro plasma. Group members and publications from the University of Basel, Switzerland.
Last update:February 26, 2016 at 6:15:05 UTC