become an editor
the entire directory
only in Separations_Science/Electrophoresis
Products and Services
American Electrophoresis Society
- Organization founded to improve and promote technologies for electrophoretic separation and detection with peer-training. Includes meetings, publications and contacts for officers throughout the USA.
- Offers monthly newsletters listing journal publications on small molecule applications using capillary electrophoresis, and biological separations using CZE, MEKC, isotachophoresis, chip technology and 2D gels. Maintained in S. Plainfield, NJ.
- Conferences, subscription and call for papers for journal specializing in peer-reviewed articles on innovative applications, analytical and preparative methods using electrophoresis, published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany.
Gel Electrophoresis Simulator
- Predictor of band patterns for separation of different DNA, in the order of kilobase pairs on agarose, from Department of Physics at Davidson College, NC.
Hauser, Prof. Peter C.
- Research into analytical applications, including portable CE, lab-on-a-chip, with detection by gas sensor, contactless conductivity and micro plasma. Group members and publications from the University of Basel, Switzerland.
Molecular Weight Determination
- Experimental overview including link to java applets, simulating gel elecrophoresis; one for proteins, using variable parameters, the other requiring Chime plug-in for a 10-mer DNA sequence. Available since 1997, from Rochester Institute of Technology, NY.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2013 at 15:56:39 UTC -