become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analytical/Separations_Science
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Separations Science
Products and Services
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Separation
Analytical Sales and Services, Inc.
- Chromatography supplies and support, specialising in HPLC, LC/MS, flash and high through-put applications.
CaSSS Electronic Resource Center
- The California Separation Science Society is a non-profit chromatography discussion group that sponsors international scientific symposia and provides educational networking opportunities for separation scientists.
- Database of chiral molecules and separations of enantiomers by chromatography. Includes email discussion group with archive back to 1996, in English, maintained in France.
- Email discussion list for those using any chromatographic technique at Yahoo! Inc.
Institute for Chromatography
- Resource for quantification of analytes, assessing and reducing systematic errors in chromatography. Includes articles on sampling and detection, links to software, and profile of author in Bad Dürkheim, Germany.
- Designed to give students of analytical chemistry a better understanding of chromatography.
- Weblog monitoring development of historical basic principles, into news-worthy research, such as nano-HPLC and "Lab on a Chip" applications. Organised in categories, and maintained by a chemist from New York.
Library 4 Science: Chromatography
- Online textbook of chromatographic sciences including liquid and gas phases. Requires login for free download of PDF articles.
Research Institute for Chromatography
- Founded in 1986, offers courses, collaboration and services for analysis in petrochemistry, food, natural product, polymer, pharmaceutical and environmental applications, to the public and private sectors at laboratories in Kortrijk, Belgium.
- Portal addressing HPLC, hyphenated techniques, GC, electrophoresis, genomics and other methods, from Wiley.
The Chromatographic Society
- An international organization devoted to the promotion and dissemination of knowledge on all aspects of chromatography and related separation techniques.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 4:51:28 PM EST -