become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Instruments
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Products and Services: Instruments
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Instruments
Science: Instruments and Supplies
- Instrumentation for electrochemistry, analysis, measurement and control, based in Milano, Italy.
Applied Instrument Technologies
- Process analytical instruments, including chemical and refinery analyzers, gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, near infrared and transportable FTIR, in Pomona, California.
Aurora Instruments Ltd.
- Manufacturer of atomic absorption spectrometers, microwave and evaporation, with autosample stations and supporting systems in Vancouver, Canada.
Aust. Dynamic Technologies Co. Pty Ltd.
- Offer toxic and combustible gas analysis instrumentation, air pollution and breath alcohol analysis equipment from NSW, Australia.
- Trace metal and atomic fluorescence mercury analyzers and systems for ultra low detection limits as referenced in EPA method 1631. Based in Seattle, Washington.
Buck Scientific Inc.
- Manufacturer and supplier of atomic absorption, infrared, UV/vis detectors, HPLC, GC, analyzers and accessories. Product descriptions include application notes, contacts for quotes and distributors at East Norwalk, Connecticut.
C.Gerhardt UK Ltd.
- Manufacturer of equipment for laboratory scale digestion, extraction and distillation for the determination of protein and fat in food analysis. International contacts in Germany, with base in England.
CDS Analytical Inc.
- Offer systems for pyrolysis, thermal desorption, and analysis of complex samples by GC, GC/MS, and FT-IR. Includes models, application notes, worldwide contacts, and US representative locator, with base in Oxford, Pennsylvania.
- Microwave-based instrumentation for chemistal analysis and process control applications. Includes product range, partners, European contacts and overview of developments in Matthews, North Carolina.
- Manufacturer and developer of analytical fusion techniques and the development of inorganic sample preparation by fusion for XRF, AA, ICP and wet chemistry analysis.
Costech International SpA.
- Instrumentation for elemental analysis, chemicophysical, microsurface and biomass characterization, at laboratory and process scale. Includes contacts for Estonia, Italy and Valencia, California.
Courtage Analyses Services
- Consumables, vials and equipment to support GC, MS, inorganic and organic analysis, from France.
- Manufacturers of specialist pumps, and accessories for HPLC, IR/FTIR. Details of models, client list, and contacts in Thane, India.
- Technology for ion separation at atmospheric pressure, high field asymmetric waveform ion mobility spectrometry. Includes overview of method, publications and contacts at Ionalytics Corp, Ottawa, Canada.
FIAlab Instruments, Inc
- Flow injection analysis systems and components, for the laboratory, field, educational and industrial use, from manufacturer in Bellevue, Washington.
First Ten Angstroms
- Designs and manufactures contact angle and surface tension analysis systems. Offers recision nanoliter and picoliter liquid dispense. Worldwide contacts with base in Portsmouth, Virginia.
- Near infrared instruments for rapid composition measurement of chemicals, polymers, and pharmaceutical formulations. Includes business areas, service and support contacts worldwide, for group originating from Hillerød, Denmark.
- Distributors of instrumentation including microcalorimeters, ultrasonic spectrometers and pKa analysers. Includes exhibition dates, contact form and directions to Bletchley, England.
- Specifications of equipment for elemental and CHNSO analysis, pyrolysis system and consumables, from manufacturer in Wegberg and Hengelo, The Netherlands.
- Manufactures equipment for amino acid analyisis, UV-Vis and fluorescence spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, mass spectroscopy (HPLC, LC-MS), high throughput purification and biometrics systems and accessories. Office in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Product range and overview of manufacturer specializing in particle characterization, by volume, surface area, pore size and chemisorption. Includes techniques, venues, links to sister sites and global distributors from Irvine, California.
Initiative Scientific Products
- Manufacturer focusing on fluorescence spectroscopy, offering fusion machines for XRF, ICP and AAS and hygroscopic moisture analysers, from Willunga, South Australia.
- Manufacture, sale and service of ion beam and electron microscopes, such as SEM and TEM, and various electron spin resonance, mass and NMR spectrometers, and semiconductor equipment, at Peabody, Massachusetts.
- Distributor of mass spectrometry, elemental analysis, gas generators, and supplies to food and pharmaceutical industries, from Sandbach, England.
- Sells electric fusion machines, or fluxers, and accessories as inorganic sample preparation methods for XRF, AA, ICP and wet chemistry analysis. Descriptions and ordering information from Sainte-Foy, Canada.
- Manufacturer of instrumentation for surface chemistry, tensiometers and Langmuir troughs from Helsinki, Finland.
Korea Materials and Analysis Corp.
- UV-visible, NIR, fiber optic spectrometers, thin film measurement system, flow injection analyzer, and chiral columns from manufacturer in Teajon, Korea.
KyoSpin Scientific Instruments
- Designs and manufactures high-frequency electron paramagnetic resonance spectrometers. An Anglo American venture, with choice of contacts.
- Instrumentation for organic and inorganic analysis, including imaging and spectroscopy. Includes introduction to range, maintenance contracts and contacts in Stockport, England.
Labfit Pty Ltd.
- Manufacturer of automated laboratory equipment such as carbon, sulphur, pH and electrochemical analysers in Burswood, Washington.
Markes International Ltd.
- Manufacturer of automated equipment to analyse trace level volatile and semi-volatile organic chemicals by thermal desorption. Product details requires login. Llantrisant, Wales.
Mercury Instruments GmbH.
- Develops and sells analysers for traces of mercurous in air, gases, emissions, water, liquids and solids. Includes company profile, product specifications and contacts in Karlsfeld, Germany.
- Niton X-ray fluoescence spectrometers, and refurbished portable units for sale, for lead in paint determinations, and heavy metals in for soils, thin films, dust wipes. Based in Toronto, Canada and Perth, Western Australia.
Metrohm UK Ltd.
- Karl Fischer, trace analysis, voltammetric titration, ion chromatography, sample preparation, calibration and validation, with training seminars, on-site or in Buckingham, England.
- Offers microwave technology for sample digestion, extraction, ashing, organic synthesis, and acid hydrolysis. Includes resource library, events, support and corporate overview from Monroe, Connecticut.
- Develops microwave analysis and specimen preparation equipment for histopathology and environmental chemistry, so as mercury analysers. Includes of model specifications, corporate profile, global partners and contacts in Sorisole, Italy.
Ohio Lumex Co.
- Manufacturer and distributor of detectors for HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, atomic absorption spectrophotometers, with specialty in mercury analyzers. Includes applications and contacts in Twinsburg.
PAI Process Analytical Instruments
- Develops and sells analyzers and monitors for ammonia, carbonate, cyanide, sulfide and sulfite, with specialty in manufacturing control and environmental monitoring. Based in Hipstedt, Germany.
PML Process Technology
- Continuous chemical analyzers for monitoring, treatment, and control of industrial gas and liquids, available from Mississauga, ON, Canada.
- Designs equipment to measure the shore scale durometer hardness of polymers, elastomers and similar materials. Based in CCSi, Akron, OH.
- Servicing, deuterium lamps, fittings and spares for spectrophotometers and PCR cyclers from Leicestershire, UK.
Rudolph Instruments, Inc.
- Manufacturer of ellipsometers, polarimeters for optical rotation measurement in the visible and UV, saccharimeters for sugar polarization measurement including NIR in Fairfield, New Jersey.
- Manufacturer of microwave digestion systems, sample preparation blocks, Conostan oil analysis standards, reagents and supplies for atomic absorption spectroscopy, ICP-MS, XRF and water analysis. Includes international contacts and distributors across Canada.
SI Photonics, Inc.
- UV-Vis spectrophotometers featuring CCD detector, 190-980nm wavelength range, 1.1nm bandwidth, and fiber optics for absorption, reflection and color. Includes details of warranty, service contracts, OEM and contacts in Tucson, AZ.
- Developer and manufacturer of instruments for the analyses of chemical reactions, specializing in a range of titration equipment.
Scientific and Engineering Center
- Analyser of oxidized tin in minerals and high-sensitive phase analysis of tin and gold, in geological samples. Also hydrogen accumulator for chromatographs using hydrogen as the gas-carrier. Moscow, Russia.
- OEM supplier of process analysers based on UV/VIS, NIR and raman spectroscopy, and optical, chemical and biological sensors based on thin film and fluorescence. Includes product specifications, press releases, contacts for personnel and company in Dresden, Gernmany. [German/ English]
- Manufacturer of laboratory testing equipment, for oxygen index, smoke density, thermal stability, melting point, impact and tensile strength. Offers servicing from Thane, India.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Offers a variety of HPLC options, including UHPLC systems and related platforms for biomarker discovery. Includes application notes, details of latest models, trade show diary and contacts in Columbia, Maryland.
Sirius Analytical Instruments Ltd.
- Design and manufacture scientific tools, specializing in pKa, log P, pH, UV spectrophotometry, prediction of solute properties. Includes company profile, product specifications, training and studentships, from Forest Row, England.
Skytech Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Importer and distributor of analytical instrumentation from America and Europe, to quality control and research and development laboratories. Includes lists of products, clients and company news, with contacts in Chennai, New Delhi and Thane.
- Manufacturer of thermal analysis and rheology systems. Details of service, training, register for application notes, worldwide contacts for support, and profile of company headquartered in New Castle, Delaware.
Timberline Instruments Inc.
- Manufactures and sells ammonia and nitrate analyzers, and heaters for HPLC columns and mobile phase. Includes specifications, and details to order from Boulder, Colorado.
- Offers ICP-OES, ICP-MS, GC, GC-MS, LC instruments, AA, UV-Vis-NIR detectors and NMR spectrometers, with supporting vacuum pumps and laboratory consumables. Includes worldwide contacts with headquarters in Palo Alto, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:58:01 PM EST -