become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Consultants
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Products and Services: Consultants
Business: Chemicals: Engineering: Consulting
Alpine Scientific Inc.
- Contacts and affiliated sites for company based in Davis, CA.
- Specialises in industrial wastes and chemical and environmental analysis.
- Chemist offering consultancy in the areas of brokerage, project facilitation, and innovative solutions for corporate development. Includes professional profile, and overview of services, operating from Eastleigh, England.
- A consulting, technical marketing and training business supporting the pharmaceutical and allied industries.
- Offers consulting on reverse osmosis and water treatment.
DSB Scientific Consulting
- Services provided in analytical chemistry, specializing in mass spectrometry. Services also include alternate energy system design, tutoring, forensics, training, data analysis, and computer programming
HSPC Analytical Laboratory
- Specialist in LC-MS/MS analytical services for human clinical trials, in vitro and in vivo metabolic studies based in Westminster, CA.
Kingston Analytical Services
- Chemical analysis, and consultancy of chemical, pharmaceutical, and material samples, based in the School of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences at Kingston University.
Pharma and Bioanalytics
- Offer methodological development and optimisation of bioanalytical methods with respect to sensitivity, sample turnover and robustness at Merzhausen, Germany.
Rapra Technology Ltd
- Independent consultants to the global polymer, rubber and plastic industries.
- Training and consulting for users of Bruker-AXS X-ray spectrometers, from Heidelberg, Germany.
- Consulting services offered in quality assurance of computer systems, chromatography laboratory management information systems (LIMS), and related.
Sharp and Howells
- Profile and FAQ, from chartered chemists offering analytical consulting, in industrial, environmental, forensic, health and safety matters. Established 1922, with NATA-accreditation, and team providing services throughout Australia.
- Provides analytical chemistry services to businesses.
TEI Analytical, Inc.
- Offer product process testing, consulting, research, development and association management services from Niles, IL.
Validata Chemical Services, Inc.
- Provides analytical chemistry data validation services. Founded in 1990, Validata has completed over 50 data validation contracts in both the public and private sectors, spanning regions throughout the United States and Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2013 at 6:24:07 UTC -