become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mass_Spectrometry/Software
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Software
Adron Systems LLC
- Replacement mass spectrometer data systems in research and testing laboratories. Includes supported instruments, downloadable demos, patches, manuals and contacts for consulting services in Laporte, Minnesota.
- Automated mass spectral deconvolution and identification system software for interpretation, including chemometrics, GC and LC-MS data and mass spectrometry interpretation, from NIST, Boulder, Colorado.
- Products for the identification of structures for isomers with similar mass spectra, by differential mass spectrometry. Details for download, applications news, and contacts in Königsbrunn, Germany.
HighChem Mass Frontier
- Software for the management, interpretation of mass spectral data, automatic prediction of fragmentation and reaction mechanisms from any supplied chemical structure. Contacts for Thermo Finnigan, San Jose, CA.
- Details of program for interpretation, identification and administration of GC/MS data, including terpenoids library for essential oils analysis, and GC/MS-SIM quantification. Also offers customized development from Hochmuth Scientific Consulting, Berlin, Germany.
- Free software suite designed for mass spectrometric data simulations and analyses on any sequence of any polymer chemistry type. Includes online manual and links to platform specific downloads.
- Vendor independent software applications for data analysis of MS data. Includes biological applications using GC and LC separations, registration form and contacts in Runcorn, England.
- Supports viewing of native mass spectrometry data, in a number of file formats and two mass spectral library formats. Features FTIR and X-Ray, with contacts in Melbourne, Victoria.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2014 at 13:24:18 UTC -