become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mass_Spectrometry/Software
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Software
Adron Systems LLC
- Replacement mass spectrometer data systems in research and testing laboratories. Includes supported instruments, downloadable demos, patches, manuals and contacts for consulting services in Laporte, Minnesota.
- Automated mass spectral deconvolution and identification system software for interpretation, including chemometrics, GC and LC-MS data and mass spectrometry interpretation, from NIST, Boulder, Colorado.
- Products for the identification of structures for isomers with similar mass spectra, by differential mass spectrometry. Details for download, applications news, and contacts in Königsbrunn, Germany.
HighChem Mass Frontier
- Software for the management, interpretation of mass spectral data, automatic prediction of fragmentation and reaction mechanisms from any supplied chemical structure. Contacts for Thermo Finnigan, San Jose, CA.
Mass Spectrometry and Immunoassay Software
- GLP compliant protocol and study driven mass spectrometry data management software. Designed for pharmaceutical and biotechnology research laboratories.
- Details of program for interpretation, identification and administration of GC/MS data, including terpenoids library for essential oils analysis, and GC/MS-SIM quantification. Also offers customized development from Hochmuth Scientific Consulting, Berlin, Germany.
- Free software suite designed for mass spectrometric data simulations and analyses on any sequence of any polymer chemistry type. Includes online manual and links to platform specific downloads.
- Vendor independent software applications for data analysis of MS data. Includes biological applications using GC and LC separations, registration form and contacts in Runcorn, England.
- Supports viewing of native mass spectrometry data, in a number of file formats and two mass spectral library formats. Features FTIR and X-Ray, with contacts in Melbourne, Victoria.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:16 UTC -