become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mass_Spectrometry/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Mass Spectrometry: Research Groups
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Bioanalytical Chemistry: Research Groups
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Research Groups
- Research in miniature cylindrical ion trap, membrane introduction MS, reaction mechanisms and surface/ion interaction, at the Department of Chemistry, West Lafayette, Indiana.
BioMS at UMass
- Overview of research, publications, and staff, focused on developing MS-based strategies to study protein architecture , dynamics and function, at the University of Massachusetts.
Ecosystem Fluxes Research Group
- Analysis of environmental change using stable isotope ratios, with focus on interaction between atmosphere and vegetation. Includes background, publications and contacts at the Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland.
Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Polymers
- Information about the ICTP with research projects, publications, staff, maldi-TOF and ESI facilities, and services offered from Catania, Italy.
John De Laeter Centre for Isotope Research
- Applied isotope science research by thermal and secondary ionization in environmental, geological, geochemical, nuclear, and medical sciences. Based at Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia.
Laser Spectroscopy and Microtechnology Group
- Projects on airborne microdroplets with fiberoptic spectral probe, gas phase laser diagnostics, and surface non-linear optics, and development of micro ion trap MS and mobility technology at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 6:15:06 AM EST -