become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Testing_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Mass Spectrometry: Products and Services: Testing Services
Peptide Mass Fingerprinting
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Products and Services: Testing Services
Adpen Laboratories, Inc.
- Specialist in capillary electrophoresis and LC-MS/MS, offering residue analysis, herbal, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical tests in Jacksonville, Florida.
Bio-Analytical Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Offers research on biomolecules, mainly DNA, RNA and nucleosides, using LC-MS/MS, ESI quadrupole oa-TOF. Includes equipment list, sample prep instructions, submission forms, login for clients, and contacts at Rega Institute for Medical Research, Leuven, Belgium.
BMS Mass Spectrometry and Protoemics Facility
- Equipment, protocols and contacts at St. Andrews University, Scotland.
Cambridge University Mass Spectrometry
- Educational material, offer analysis of samples for internal and other institutions, using with low or high resolution analysis LC-MS, GC-MS nanospray tandem MSn: ESI. Includes details of instruments and submission to England.
- Stable isotope ratio MS laboratory offering analysis of carbon-13, nitrogen-15, sulphur-34, deuterium, and oxygen-18 at natural and enriched levels. Includes related links and details of facilities at Sandbach, England.
- Specialists in the analysis of stable isotopes, elemental analysis and the supply of consumables for elemental analyser users in New Zealand , Australia and beyond.
- Contract laboratory offering wide range of MS instrumentation, and modes. Also training and consultancy from offices in Pennsylvania, S. Korea, Germany, Switzerland and Wokingham, England.
Mass Spec Analytical Ltd.
- Chemists specialising in trace detection of drugs and alcohol, using isotope ratio spectrometry, working with customs, defence and police from Bristol, England.
Mass Spectrometry Center
- The Center at the University of Washington offers analysis of submitted samples, instruction in the use of mass spectrometers and protocol development services.
Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Training, personnel, instrumentation, services, rates, sample submission, instrument status and links at the Department of Chemistry Schedule, The University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
Mass Spectrometry Facility at OCI, HD
- Overview resources, research, with publications and methods available, including CI, EI, ESI, FAB, FD, LT-FAB and MALDI. Includes related links, glossary, FAQ, links to courses, at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
MATS Materials Characterisation
- Independent laboratory offering SIMS, SNMS, TEM and RBS analysis of silicon and compound semiconductors, displays, optical, thin metal and metal oxide coatings. Details of techniques, applications and anaylses available in Warrington, England.
Proteomics Core Facility
- Provides advice on building proteomics projects including selecting suitable analytical strategies. Offers some basic analytical services provided by the mass spectrometry instruments at the EPFL facility at Lausanne, Switzerland.
Stanford University Mass Spectrometry
- Core facility specializing in proteomics, quantitation, protein ID and characterization, long column capillary chromatography, HRMS and MuDPIT. Offering support to researchers on campus, and worldwide from California.
Washington University Center for Biomedical and Bioorganic Mass Spectrometry
- Resource and service list in high-performance sector, Fourier transform, and MALDI-MS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 22, 2014 at 22:53:01 UTC -