become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mass_Spectrometry/Associations
Science: Chemistry: Analytical: Associations
American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Email Lists, Conferences, Employment
Atlanta Athens Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
- AAMSDG’s goal is to promote interactions between Mass Spectrometry groups in the Southeast in a friendly informal environment. AASMDG holds meetings every few months.
Belgian Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Activities, membership, related links and contacts.
British Mass Spectrometry Society
- BMSS promotes grants, studentships and special interest groups, acting as a forum for exchange of views. Includes FAQ, glossary, conferences, related links, membership application forms, and contacts.
Greater Boston Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
- Forum for the discussion and exchange of ideas and information among individuals engaged, or simply interested, in any and all aspects of mass spectrometry research and development and applications.
International Mass Spectrometry Society
- Member information, Awards, Conference
Mass Spectrometry Society of Japan
- Site in English. Contains member information, links, and employment opportunities.
The South African Association for Mass Spectrometry
- A division of the South African Chemical Institute, announcing conferences, and giving membership and contact details.
Swiss Group for Mass Spectrometry
- Employment, Meetings, Links
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 7, 2015 at 6:15:07 UTC -