become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analytical/Chemometrics
Science: Chemistry: Computational
Science: Math: Statistics
Science: Technology: Electronics: Signal Processing
2CY Chemometry Consultancy
- Company that is specialized in the calibration of instruments, focusing on assessing the reliability of model results. Includes profile and contacts in Ede, The Netherlands.
- Consultants in chemoinformatics for computer aided drug design. Areas of expertise include: design of chemical libraries for high throughput screening, structure guided drug design, molecular modeling, virtual screening, predictive toxicology, and software development.
- Resources maintained by company in Sharon, Massachusetts.
Brown, Steven D.
- Profile of chemometrician at University of Delaware, Newark.
Eigenvector Research, Inc.
- Chemometric software, short courses and consulting from Manson, Washington.
Homepage of Chemometrics
- Multivariate calibration, experimental design, publications database, scientific conference list and a discussion forum, and search for chemotrician addresses.
- Technical and application notes from software producer in Woodinville, Washington.
Introduction to Signal Processing in Chemical Analysis
- Web-based tutorial on this field of digital measurement, with student assignments and downloadable program from the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2015 at 5:15:07 UTC -