become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analytical/Associations
- Established over 100 years, the association of analytical communities focuses on method validation and laboratory quality assurance. Provides illustrated publication list with prices, available from Gaithersburg, MD.
Canadian Mineral Analysts
- Includes association details, a member list, contact information, a guestbook, and related chemistry sites.
Co-Operation on International Traceability in Analytical Chemistry
- CITAC supports laboratories evaluating measurement uncertainty with this site and with the recently published guide. Includes contacts for participants worldwide.
- Network of organizations aiming at a system for the international traceability of chemical measurements, providing newsletters back to 1996, forthcoming events, liaison groups with links to national sites in Europe .
International XAFS Society
- Represents all those working on the fine structure associated with inner shell excitation (near edge and extended) by various probes (e.g. x-rays and electrons), and related techniques for which the data is interpreted on the same physical basis.
The Interwinery Analysis Group
- Information on the organisation, annual seminar, newsletterand membership. Includes comparative analyses and evaluation of the results in the field of wine. Based in Australia.
Society for Applied Spectroscopy
- Calendar, information regarding the society, its journal, Applied Spectroscopy, related spectroscopy events, publications and membership payment over secure server connection from Frederick, MD.
Society of Mineral Analysts
- Member services, committee groups, conference announcements and reports, associated links, discussion forum and feedback form, with contact in Sparks, NV.
United Kingdom Surface Analysis Forum
- Electron spectroscopy for chemical analysis and surface science by scientists from academia and industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 15:45:09 UTC -