become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zoology/Personal_Pages
Science: Biology: Ecology: Personal Pages
- Education and professional career, research interests and publications.
Beckers, Gabriël J.L.
- Includes data on mechanisms underlying animal acoustic communication as well as biography and related publications.
- Bat researcher at the University of Maryland. Includes CV, research interests and papers, with a list of labs that work on bats.
Coad, Brian W.
- Ichtyologist's site includes a dictionary of ichthyology plus information on various fish species and research results.
Dr. Jerrod Hunter
- A general zoology page and portal to Dr. Hunter's neurobiology and genetics pages. Features class assignments and dissertation excerpts.
Jodice, Patrick G.R.
- Professor at Clemson University that specializes in wildlife conservation with an emphases in avian ecology and survey design.
- Personal page of zoologist and wildlife photographer Mark Carwardine. Includes lecture and presentation information, photos and contact.
- Dutch scientist's site offers photographic material on a wide range of animal species and field research.
Paulson, Gregory S.
- Professor of Biology at Shippensburg University, PA, USA. CV, courses, current research interests in entomology and links to other sites.
Rasotto, Maria Berica
- University of Padova, Italy, researcher working on fish reproduction and ecology.
- Researcher at the University of Zurich whose interests encompass many aspects of behavioural ecology. Includes curriculum vitae and a list of publications.
- Showcases the research interests, publications and awards won by this Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia.
Roby, Daniel D.
- A teacher and his students at Oregon State that are involved with studies of Pacific seabirds, with an emphasis on diet and energetics.
- Zoologist and bat researcher. Curriculum vitae, contact information and research interests.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 3:15:10 UTC -