become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zoology/Malacology
Recreation: Collecting: Shells
Science: Biology: Ecology: Aquatic Ecology
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Mollusca
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Invertebrates: Mollusks
- Searchable taxonomic database concerning European marine mollusca.
Crimean Malacological Site
- Sergey Leonov provides an illustrated checklist of the terrestrial and freshwater molluscs of the Crimea and a number of mollusc-related articles.
- Database for research on the systematics, biogeography and diversity of mollusks from the Western Atlantic.
- Ukrainian site in Russian and English. Offers data on malacologists and rare species as well as checklists and images.
- Information from Wikipedia on the study of mollusks, with a list of societies and journals.
Man and Mollusc
- An introduction to mollusks, with an emphasis on their relationship with man as well as news and searchable database.
Marine Biology: Mytilus edulis
- The general biology of the common or edible mussel.
- Images of Polyplacopoda, Gastropoda, Bivalvia, Cephalopoda and other species.
Mollusc Molecular News
- Database of resources and research, including notable publications, PCR primers and DNA amplification protocols.
- Authors' instructions from journals that include such topics as malacology and palaeontology. Includes subscription data.
New Zealand Mollusca
- Showcases checklists and pictures of recent species.
- Database which provides access to nomenclature, distribution and ecological data of Indo-Pacific marine mollusks.
- Web site devoted to the study of mollusks, particularly from British Columbia .
- Illustrated list of molluscs from the Perhentian islands, Malaysia. Offers bibliography, maps and research data.
Vita Marina and Spirula
- Quarterly magazine and newsletter on marine zoology with strong emphasis on molluscs. Includes subscription data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 12:45:08 UTC -