become an editor
the entire directory
only in Herpetology/Organizations
Recreation: Pets: Reptiles and Amphibians: Organizations
Science: Biology: Zoology: Associations
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Conservation: Reptiles and Amphibians
This category in other languages:
Arizona Herpetological Association
- Dedicated to the conservation and study of reptiles and amphibians. Offers snake and lizard identification charts.
Center for North American Herpetology
- Promotes education and conservation of amphibians and reptiles. Includes illustrated checklist, links and events.
Chicago Herpetological Society
- Goals are education, conservation and the advancement of herpetology. Offers special events, calendar and news.
Colorado Herpetological Society
- Includes news, information about upcoming events and a guide to Colorado species.
The Herpetological Society at the University of Georgia
- Includes information on membership, upcoming events, education, outreach and publications.
- Devoted to studying the biology of amphibians and reptiles. Offers newsletters, publications and news.
International Reptile Conservation Foundation
- IRCF aims to support conservation and research programs that contribute to the survival of threatened reptiles and their habitats. Provides information on news, membership, programs and the journal.
International Society for the History and Bibliography of Herpetology
- Offers publications, news and application for membership.
Kansas Herpetological Society
- Encourages conservation of amphibians and reptiles. Offers membership, meeting and field trip information.
Missouri Herpetological Association
- Presents a brief history of the organization as well as photographs and herpetological information.
Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Formed to stimulate communication among government agencies, universities, foundations and the public.
Philadelphia Herpetological Society
- Runs nature preserves in southern New Jersey for threatened and endangered herpetofauna. Member data and links.
Savannah River Herpetology Lab
- Promotes herpetology research and conservation. Goals, projects and related links.
Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles
- SSAR is a non-profit organization established to advance research, conservation, and education. It also has forums and supports numerous grants programs and international exchanges.
Tucson Herpetological Society
- Website showcases announcements, news, publications, projects, resources and related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 12:24:10 UTC -