become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zoology/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Zoology: Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
Science: Biology: Zoology: Zoos and Aquariums: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Social and professional network for people working with laboratory animals who are committed to ensuring proper welfare.
American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
- Dedicated to the scientific study of fish, amphibians and reptiles.
California Reptile and Invertebrate Society
- Aims to promote education, conservation and appreciation for all species of reptiles, amphibians, and captive invertebrates, support herpetological and related societies, rescue organizations and encouraging captive propagation and husbandry efforts of individual hobbyists.
International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
- Responsible for providing and regulating the system that ensures every animal has a unique and universally accepted scientific name.
Society for Invertebrate Pathology
- The society aims to promote the scientific knowledge of the pathology of invertebrate animals and related subjects through discussions, reports and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2010 at 2:25:24 UTC -