become an editor
the entire directory
only in Entomology/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Zoology: Arthropoda: Entomology: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Zoology: Academic Departments
American Museum of Natural History Entomology Department
- Information about the staff, its publications and research projects. Based in New York.
Florida A&M University Entomology
- Information about related academics, entomological research and faculty.
- Group in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, that studies ecological interrelationships between plants, insects and their natural enemies.
Insect Physiology and Behavior Research Group
- The Behmer Lab at Texas A and M University. Areas of research include, physiological ecology, insect sterol (cholesterol) biology and mechanisms of learning.
Iowa State University Entomology Site
- Comprehensive index of entomology resources as well as an image gallery and a live chat room.
Kansas State Entomology
- Offers details of entomological research, calendar of events, related links and teaching activities.
- The McGlynn Lab investigates the biology of arthropods, with emphasis on tropical rainforests and ant ecology and behavior.
North Carolina State University Department of Entomology
- Extensive information on insect pests, images, compendium of insect orders and programs.
Purdue University: Entomology
- The Entomology Department in the College of Agriculture. Includes information on the programs, academics, research, extension and outreach.
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History Entomology Department
- Information on research collections at the museum.
UMass Amherst: Department of Plant, Soil, & Insect Sciences
- Entomology Division, offers graduate and undergraduate programs, faculty, specialties and research interests.
University of Nebraska Department of Entomology
- Faculty and specialist data, course listings, links, upcoming entomological events and insect images.
- Research at the National Resources Institute includes work on a wide range of insect pests including vectors, ectoparasites and nuisance pests.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 8:31:54 PM EDT -