become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthropoda/Entomology
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Dragonflies and Damselflies
Home: Cooking: Wild Foods: Insects
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Invertebrates: Insects
Recreation: Pets: Exotic: Invertebrates: Arthropods: Insects
Science: Agriculture: Animals: Insects
Science: Agriculture: Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta
Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature: Biology: Arthropods: Insects
This category in other languages:
- Entomologists available to answer questions about various insects, spiders and "mystery bugs." Includes archives of past answers.
David Young: Acquiring the Friedrich Tippmann Collection
- Exhibit of selected volumes from North Carolina State University's entomological literature.
- Searchable database from the at the University of Alberta, Canada, that includes images of many specimens.
- Detailed course notes, insect data and syllabus from a class taught by John Meyer of North Carolina State University.
How to Collect and Display Insects
- Information on where to find, how to collect and how to preserve insects for an insect collection. Includes video instruction and guides.
- Reference that breaks down North American insects and spiders. Features facts, articles and photographs.
- Encyclopedia of online insect resources including species databases, research sites, schools and associations.
MSU Bug Camp
- Mississippi State University 4-H entomology program for kids of all ages. Features photographs of the events and collection details.
- Extensive searchable database and references concerning insect pheromones and semiochemicals.
Public Health Entomology
- Center that conducts research on mosquito control. Includes downloadable information guides on a number of insect species.
Purdue Extension Entomology
- Aims to develop, organize and deliver technical and educational programs concerned with the identity and management of insects and other arthropods, nematodes and pest vertebrates.
Soybean Insect Research Information Center
- A database of international literature concerning soybean arthropods.
- Guide to online insect resources from North Carolina State University.
- Complied by Mike Quinn, this site features extensive links to general entomology and Lepidoptera-specific resources.
Usenet sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera -
Usenet sci.bio.entomology.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 7:45:07 UTC -