become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arachnology/Acarology
Home: Gardening: Pest and Disease Control
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina
Acarological Society of Japan
- Showcases news, conferences and the Journal of the Acarological Society. Site is available in English and Japanese.
Acarology Home Page
- Features news, aracologists directory, institutions with related activities, professional societies and links.
- Ohio State University's center for research. Offers data about workshops, biology of ticks and links.
European Water Mite Research
- Features bibliography, checklist, new taxa database, list of collections and related links.
Mites and Ticks: A Virtual Introduction
- Information about the United States National Mite Collection as well as its history, holdings and research activities.
Systematic and Applied Acarology Society
- Promotes the study of ticks and mites. Includes organization information and several online journals.
Tick Encounter Resource Center
- Information on research on ticks and tick-borne diseases conducted by the University of Rhode Island. Also provides tick forecasts and guidance, tick-bite prevention strategies and a personalized lyme disease risk assessment.
Ticks, Diseases and Climate Change
- The Integrated Consortium on Ticks and Tick-borne Diseases (ICTTD) are studying the effects of climate change on the global distribution of ticks and tick-borne diseases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 8:15:04 UTC -