become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthropoda/Arachnology
Science: Agriculture: Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida
This category in other languages:
American Arachnological Society
- Organization data, articles from recent issues of the Journal of Arachnology, arachnid photos and links.
- Information and consulting agency for scorpions and other arachnid animals. Features images and related links as well.
- An annotated collection of web resources related to arachnids.
British Arachnological Society
- Promotes study of the Arachnida, particularly spiders, pseudoscorpions and harvestmen.
Dr. David B. Richman's Research
- Information about Arachnida research as well as images of spiders and scorpions.
European Society of Arachnology
- Information on the society, past and future conferences, Europen spider of the year and other information on European spiders.
International Society for Arachnology
- Devoted to the study of all arachnid orders except the Acari. Fosters communication among arachnologists.
South Florida Spider Survey
- Research project conducted by the University of Florida that seeks to enlist the help of volunteers in studying urban spiders.
The Spiders Web
- Bill Amos describes spider’s webs and draglines, how they might have developed and various uses to which they are put.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 24, 2011 at 2:44:40 UTC -