become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toxicology/Associations
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Organizations
Science: Biology: Organizations
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Organizations
American College of Medical Toxicology
- ACMT is a professional, nonprofit association of physicians with recognized expertise in medical toxicology.
Biological Effects of Low Level Exposures
- Studies dose-response relationships to toxic agents, pharmaceuticals, and natural products over wide dosage ranges in in vitro, and in vivo systems, including human populations.
British Society of Toxicological Pathologists
- Forum for changes in pathology, elicited by pharmacological, chemical and environmental agents. Includes calendar of meetings, job vacancies, related links, details of membership and educational modules held at the University, Cambridge, England.
British Toxicology Society
- International forum to foster research relating to chemical effects on the environment, and protecting public health. Details of register of toxicologists, training programs, meetings, abstract submission, membership and secretariat in Macclesfield, England.
California Association of Toxicologists
- Professional and educational association of forensic and clinical toxicologists, with quarter proceedings. Includes literature review, meetings, employment opportunities, related links and contacts for offices throughout the USA.
Environmental Mutagen Society
- Fostering research on the mechanisms of mutagenesis, application in genetic toxicity. Includes seven core scientific content areas, history, news, meetings, membership details, and contacts for Reston, Virginia.
European Centre for Ecotoxicology and Toxicology of Chemicals
- ECETOC provides a scientific forum for manufacturers and users to identify, evaluate and help the industry to minimise any potentially adverse effects on human health and the environment that may arise from the manufacture and use of chemicals.
European Society of Toxicologic Pathology
- ESTP organization, activities, meeting, openings, details of membership, their journal Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology. Includes member login.
- Association of European Toxicologists and European Societies of Toxicology. Aims to foster toxicology, both scientifically and educationally in all countries of Europe.
International Dose-Response Society
- Provides information on the Society, its membership, the newsletter, the online journal and the annual conference.
International Society of Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology
- ISRTP provides a public forum for policy makers and scientists promoting toxicologic and pharmacologic sciences, for regulation affecting human safety, health and the environment. Includes events, membership details, member login and contacts for officers throughout the USA.
International Society on Toxinology
- Advance knowledge of the properties of toxins and antitoxins and to bring together scholars interested in these substances through a common society.
Mutagenesis and Experimental Pathology Society of Australasia
- MEPSA aims to bring together people interested in all aspects of experimental pathology including environmental mutagenesis, to promote scientific discussion and exchange and the advancement of knowledge.
- EU-funded project building a network of reference laboratories, research centers and related organisations to monitor emerging environmental pollutants. Includes substance databases, details of quality activities, workshops and events, with contacts for newsletter and member countries.
Society for Toxicologic Pathology in India
- Provides information on the objectives of the Society, membership, the newsletter and conferences.
Society of Forensic Toxicologists
- An organization composed of practicing forensic toxicologists and those interested in the discipline for the purpose of promoting and developing forensic toxicology.
Society of Toxicologic Pathologists
- Non-profit association of pathologists for advancement of pathology as it pertains to changes elicited by pharmacological, chemical and environmental agents.
Society of Toxicology
- Professional organization of scientists from academic institutions, government, and industry representing toxicologists. Includes public outreach, members services, meetings and contacts in Reston, Virginia.
Society of Toxicology of Canada
- Promoting acquisition, dissemination, study and use of toxicological data. Includes links to training, meetings, job openings, membership and committee details, with contacts in Beaconsfield, Québec. [English and French]
United Kingdom Environmental Mutagen Society
- UKEMS represents scientists involved in research on genetic damage caused by environmental agents and the application of the knowledge gleaned to the testing of novel pharmaceutical, industrial and agricultural chemicals for genotoxic effects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2012 at 5:15:07 UTC -